- Sign in at the front counter when you arrive. A photo ID is required at your first visit in order to register to use the shop.
- Individuals under 18 years old must be accompanied by a parent/guardian.
- Only wear close toed shoes in the shop.
- Be respectful of everyone in the shop. We want this to be a place where everyone feels welcome.
BIKES & PARTS
- Do not ride bikes in the shop.
- Pay for parts before you install them.
- Process all purchases with the greeter at the front counter.
- Do not take parts off of a bike that is not yours for use on another bike, unless told to do so by a Staff member.
- Do not put tools in your pocket or on the floor.
- Do not borrow tools from a work station to which you were not assigned.
- Clean up your work station and replace any tools you used.
- Work carefully and take safety precautions; if you don't know how to do something, please ask!
- Notify the Staff Mechanic when you leave so they can lock your work station.