Hello and Welcome! Velocipede is an all-volunteer 501(c)(3) non-profit organization which provides access to hands-on education, a community workspace, and secondhand bicycles.
- Tuesdays, 5-9pm.
- This is your chance to work on your own bike. Velocipede provides the tools and assistance from our volunteer mechanics. We work with all skill levels, so please join us! Space is limited, so see Programming for more details.
- Tuesdays, 5-9pm
- We have a variety of bikes for sale. Most have been fully overhauled and safety checked. We have bikes for the entire family! See the bikes currently for sale. Photo ID required for test ride.
- Enrollment (in person at the shop) and the first class will be on March 15 from 6-9pm. 5 class sessions will follow on consecutive Thursdays from 6-9pm (March 22, 29, April 5, 12, 19). You must be enrolled to take this class.
- Class is $75 payable by cash or credit card at enrollment.
- Please see the Programming section for details on the class.
DONATIONS- Due to the limited space and accessibility of our current storage space, we are only accepting bicycle donations on the first Tuesday of the month from 3-9pm. Please see the calendar below. Also consider donating unneeded bicycles to our friends at BYKE.
Take a look at our eBay offerings at Velocipede_Bike_Project, for more components, bikes, and gear.
HOURS, CALENDAR, AND LOCATION
Velocipede is located at
100 West 22nd Street
in Baltimore, MD