Hello and Welcome! Velocipede is an all-volunteer 501(c)(3) non-profit organization which provides access to hands-on education, a community workspace, and secondhand bicycles.
- Tuesdays, 3-9pm.
- This is your chance to work on your own bike. Velocipede provides the tools and assistance from our volunteer mechanics. We work with all skill levels, so please join us! Space is limited, so see Programming for more details
- We are also open for the sale of bikes and parts from 3-9pm.
- Tuesdays, 3-9pm,
- Wednesdays, 6-9pm,
- We have a variety of bikes for sale. Most have been fully overhauled and safety checked. We have bikes for the entire family! See the bikes currently for sale. Photo ID required for test ride.
- Enrollment for the current class is closed, but we will have another starting in June. Check here for the next enrollment and class dates.
- Please see the Programming section for details on the class.
Velocipede is located at
100 West 22nd Street
in Baltimore, MD