Hello and Welcome! Velocipede is an all-volunteer 501(c)(3) non-profit organization which provides access to hands-on education, a community workspace, and secondhand bicycles.
- Tuesdays, 3-9pm.
- This is your chance to work on your own bike. Velocipede provides the tools and assistance from our volunteer mechanics. We work with all skill levels, so please join us! Space is limited, so see Programming for more details.
- We are also open for the sale of bikes and parts, and can accept Donations.
- Tuesdays, 3-9pm
- Wednesdays, 6-9pm
- We have a variety of bikes for sale. Most have been fully overhauled and safety checked. We have bikes for the entire family! See the bikes currently for sale. Photo ID required for test ride.
- We also accept Donations of bikes and parts during Bike Sales.
- Enrollment for the next class will be in person at the shop on Thursday, June 29th, at 6pm, with classes on the following Thursdays: July 6, 13, 20, 27, August 3, 10, from 6-9pm. Bikes will be chosen at enrollment.
- Class is $60 + $70 for the bike and consumables ($130 total) payable by cash or credit card at enrollment.
- Please see the Programming section for details on the class.
Take a look at our eBay offerings at Velocipede_Bike_Project, for more components, bikes, and gear.
HOURS, CALENDAR, AND LOCATION
Velocipede is located at
100 West 22nd Street
in Baltimore, MD